Claude Houssemand is the President of the Organizing Committee, director of the Master in Mediation, Faculté des Lettres, des Sciences humaines, des Arts et des Sciences de l’éducation, University of Luxembourg, director of the LifeLong Learning and Guidance Institute, (Luxembourg).
The members of the Organizing Committee are (alphabetical order):
- Anastasia Angelinoudi, Student of the Master's degree in mediation of the University of Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
- Fathi Ben Mrad, Researcher associate of Lifelong Learning and Guidance (LLLG), University of Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
- Riccardo Cappi, Professor, University of Bahia State (UNEB) and University of Feira State of Santana (UEFS), Research Group in Criminology (GPCRIM), Bahia (Brazil)
- Isabel Gervais, Student in criminology at the University of Montreal (Canada)
- Fabien Le Bonniec, Professor-researcher of departement of Anthropology, Universidad Católica de Temuco (Chili)
- Pascale Neuman, Coordinator of the 9th Congress and the 10th Congress of the World Mediation Forum (Canada and France)
- Isabelle Tardif, Director, Alternative justice and mediation, Granby, representantative of the ASSOJAQ - Association des organismes de justice alternative du Québec (Quebec, Canada)
- Annalisa Trovó, Representative of the President of the World Mediation Forum : Professor Gian Piero Turchi (Italy)
This content has been updated on 18 February 2019 at 11 h 45 min.